Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Crowd token for nightclub

Hi, Im looking to fill a nightclub map with generic bunched together asset of people but the searchbar for assets is failing me. Can someone point one out?

Edited 1596846666
Gold
Forum Champion
This has been asked before. There weren't (at that time) a lot of options, made yet.  The few multi-headed crowd tokens I know in Roll20 Marketplace are mostly like Zombies or Gang, plus a few Goblins, kind of all the figures going in roughly the same direction like they are chasing or attacking. Not milling around like a party crowd. You could (of course) place a lot of individual tokens. Being Pro, you could place a lot of individual tokens, select them all, and use an API Script to randomly rotate the direction they are facing. Another idea/option is search google for some Top-Down crowd shots. There are a lot from outdoor parades and protests. Place the full photo, or cut part of it out with an image editor. Custodians of the Galaxy: A Very Special Episode, is a roll20 module, which has a cool Nightclub map in it. They have people inside the bar, but it's all individual tokens per-person. This has a cool neon nightclub layout, though, if you need that.
I already got the layout, and Ive tried googlefu. The sticking people together thing doesnt work because I dont have a lot of people assets at my disposal
Crowds are an issue. It takes a lot of effort to create them and most of the time they are not applicable. I started creating my own 'crowd' tool which randomly composites crowds out of heads/bodies, but i never finished it on behalf of it taking way too much work and indeed.... the right people assets.