Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Library full even when deleting things

I'm receiving a ridiculous error when uploading items to my game. I'm being told that my quota has been exceeded, which has happened before. No big deal. I delete things from my library, including audio, and try again. It doesn't work. It's still saying that I'm above my quota. My profile still says 100/100 MB, even when I delete many, many things. I currently have no audio left in my library, and I've deleted dozens of images from my recent uploads, yet I'm somehow stuck at 100/100. How do I fix this?
Are you deleting audio from the Tools -> Manage Audio tool from the toolbar above? Did you upload any custom token status markers?
Thanks for the response Going into tools -> manage audio allowed me to remove the audio, and it indeed affected my quota. In the time between posting this and now, I've also noticed that removing some images affect my quota, and some do not. I don't understand why, but it's been happening. As for custom token markers; I haven't uploaded any.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
When removing images, make sure you are deleting them from "Recent Uploads". Anywhere else only removes pointers to the actual images. Be sure you have the filter turned off so that you see all Recent Uploads, not just the ones not put into "folders".
I have been deleting from "recents"
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This might help. Here is a style, which when installed causes the size of any art asset to be displayed in the art library tab. This might make it easier to target the biggest offenders. If you prefer a few more display tweaks, the style I referenced is actually included in the "Tighter Sidebar" style linked here . Installation instructions for either of these are included in the top post of the thread.
Hey, thanks for the replies. I think I discovered the problem, and it was entirely just confusion on my part. I was deleting items gained from things such as "wet caverns" from the marketplace.  1) I was unaware that marketplace items don't count against your storage (which is why deleting them didn't help with my storage issue) 2) I got them so long ago that I forgot they were marketplace items in the first place. Thanks for trying to help, though!