Has anyone else been noticing a massive uptick in bugs with UDL lighting lately? For the past several weeks, it produces so many bugs for me as to be entirely unusable. I've had to go back through dozens of maps and change them back to legacy lighting just to make my game playable. The biggest issues seem to be around UDL not displaying borders in the correct place. For example, UDL will randomly place a wall in the middle of the room where no wall has ever been drawn, and there is no way to delete it. Or one player will see completely different lighting barriers than the rest of the players. Or I'll change something in the DL layer (for example, opening a door), and players will have to refresh Roll20 completely just to see the changes. In one case I had to delete a player's token entirely and re-add them before anyone could see lighting changes. I've even had instances where UDL turns off completely for one player, and they see the entire map! The list goes on and on, but the bottom line is that UDL just can't seem to figure out how to place borders and update them correctly in real-time for all players. I've also noticed that (as of this morning) I can't rotate objects that have been drawn (shapes, text, etc.) while UDL is turned on. I've tried this on multiple different computers, networks, games, accounts - the overwhelming tide of bugs is present regardless of how I access Roll20, and it seems to be getting worse by the day. I'm losing an average of 20-30 minutes per game session just trying to help players get past UDL issues, none of which exist in legacy lighting (which is why I'm now going through and reverting all my maps, but I'm afraid they're going to turn off legacy lighting and leave me with no further options). To me this whole debacle feels a lot like the classic developer need to fix something that isn't broken - Legacy Lighting worked great, and UDL does very little that you couldn't do already (from an end-user's perspective), but there are a ton of features that devs could be working on to improve quality of life (I'd value an ability to assign an elevation to objects, or the option to not have every spell attack in my spellbook show up in the attacks list, or an option move macros between games, or many, many other obvious deficiencies way more than an updated UI and broken algorithm for UDL). But I digress... If anyone on the development team reads this and wants to try to reproduce, it shouldn't be hard. Simply try to actually run a game with UDL, and it's bound to break - it does for me and all my players every time. But in terms of specifics, I typically run Chrome (generally, the most recent version), and all my games have the TokenMod API installed (which I use regularly with macros, whenever the docker container running the API engine hasn't crashed). I don't typically use Explorer Mode, but I typically have Update When Token Drop turned on, and I use Daylight Mode about 50% of the time. However, I've tried turning all of these settings on and off, and none of them seem to make a difference. I and all my players run Windows (typically 10, but at least one still runs Windows 7). One thing that might be worth investigating - I (and most of my players) have multiple monitors - anywhere from 2-4. I've noticed in the past that QA doesn't seem to fully vet features on multi-monitor systems. I'm a long time supporter of Roll20, and a very vocal one. I've been using this system since it's launch, and I've turned at least a dozen other users on to it. But the constant bugs lately have had me looking at other VTTs. I'm playing my first game in Foundry in a couple of weeks, and may move toward that system for future games if Roll20 can't get their act together. Very disappointing - I love the potential that Roll20 offers, and in the past it's been amazing. But increasingly lately, it seems like they're updating things all the time, and every update breaks something new, or makes something worse. In my game last night, for example, token markers and pings randomly became so small that you could barely even see them. It's a new bug every day - so many that I don't have time to report them all. I'd love to see this app get back to focusing on stability rather than constant changes to the underlying code that never seem to be fully vetted by QA. Please do better!