Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Images can't be dragged unto the game

Hello. On a campaign that I have made recently, I have clicked and dragged images from my computer pictures to the Roll20 Browser. However, when I try doing that now, a O with a / through it appears and will not let me upload images in this way. Images that have previously been uploaded are also having this issue. Nothing substantial has changed since uploading the same images the first time.
Also, I am neither at, nor near the data limit, and these images cannot be uploaded even one at a time. The images are also very small.
Issue was resolved after restarting my computer. (Still not sure why this happened) Apologies for the disturbance
No need for apologies. Let us know if it happens again!