Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cant save my attrabuts and abilitys

I was trying to follow a YouTube video on how to make a good sheet and for some reason it wont let me save my ability's and attributes, I tried looking it up on the web didn't find anything went thru the process of the video, and tried making new campaigns but still nothing, is there a buton I have to click?
1402118370
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're referring to making a custom character sheet, you can only do that through Roll20 if you have a Mentor account (and then you simply select "Custom" from the list of character sheets). However, it's still possible to develop a character sheet without having a Mentor account, you just won't be capable of testing it before submission to the GitHub repository.
sweet thanks for that I wasn't tracking that you need to be a mentor account to be able to do a lot of what YouTube says, thanks for the help guys