Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Notes & Journals & Handouts with formatting bugs

When formatting a note, a lot of bugs can happen, when using the styles options for exemple, or when pasting the text from another program and format. Also, sometimes images will load but will not appears when the note is saved.
Creating notes on my one shot is also causing a lot of mishaps while doing so. "Removing" the style doesn't function after a prolong time, the whole Edit Section of the Note jumps off page and i have to save, close note, then reopen to continue typing or editing or else it gets worse and jumps my cursor around.
The Edit section at the top obviously doesn't belong there on the screen, but i noticed it does only happen when I Stretch the Window while in edit Mode of that Handout.