Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Please create...

Edited 1598596332
Please create a WoTC Named NPC packs of all the modules, especially the BBEGs, for example, LMoP, The Black Spider, Venomfang, Glass Staff, Halia Thorton, and so on, basically any NPC, not just token art, but a full functioning sheet with bio info and all. Just a suggestion (roll a wisdom save).Thanks for listening.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I am not speaking for Roll20, but I feel fairly confident that Roll20 is limited in their licensing agreements to what they can sell, and what format it can take on the marketplace. It's not exactly cost effective, but as a Pro user, you can buy a product and use the transmogrifier to move the characters from it into a new game.

Edited 1598638540
I'm aware of the mogrifier, but I only want let's say Tiamat, I have to buy A module she is in, and only if one has a pro account can one use the mogrifier.
You can also manually put the stats in for her if you already own the book in hardcopy.
Then I'm wasting time inputting data 
I am aware of the ways around this issue, but i want to save prep time 
They sell Map packs, it's the same idea

Edited 1598644477
as someone mentioned it could be a licensing agreement issue.  in that case, there's nothing one can do until they sign a new contract that would allow them to sell those components separately.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Puff - We started including compendium integration as part of our content conversion process just over a year ago with Ghosts of Saltmarsh , and have continued it with every major Wizards of the Coast release since. Eight previously released Wizards of the Coast titles currently do not have compendium support because they were released prior to this update (ten if you include Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat , which received support with the Tyranny of Dragons update), and that includes Lost Mine of Phandelver . That said, we've promised to be backlog complete for Wizards of the Coast by the end of 2020, and there will be some other exciting announcements around the same time! 
does anyone know how to create a custom character/vehicle sheets for roll 20? I am looking for the Deadlands Hell on earth sheets for a game i am planning.