Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG/LFP) (Art of Wuxia) Anyone wants to play?

Hey there! I would love to play the 'Art of Wuxia' Rpg, but I am not sure if anyone would be interested. The Core Rulebook was added in July on DriveThroughRPG, so I am not sure if many know of this game. But it is 'only' 180 pages long, so maybe it isn't too hard. Don't hesitate to comment, if you're interested. (PS: Please be LGBTQ+ friendly) Stars
Hello.  If you are still looking for players I am interested in learning more.
Hi Stars! Yes, Art of Wuxia is pretty new. I'm waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail so keep an eye open in the future for a LFG post :) 
Hello Juan, I too would like to know when you run a game. I'd be happy with anything, short one-shot etc. Doesn't need any maps or anything fancy at all if that helps.
I also got the book recently, I only skimmed it but I'd love to play.
Sorry for my late answer. But I am still willing too!
My.book just arrived. I am interested, too. Happy to GM.
just got the book myself and would love to try it out 
Yay!!! I hope, we‘ll be able to organize something.
Started a character sheet for Art of Wuxia on Sunday.  Not the greatest, but should be better than nothing. :D
That‘s great!!!!
Looking forward to see it!
Hey I am fairly new to RPGs (had a few games of DnD while on seasons but nothing to crazy), I have had a look through what its all about and sound interesting, so if you don't mind someone who might ask some obvious questions etc. I am interested in playing :)  
So...maybe we are enough players to start something?
For sure.  I am GMT-5 (Eastern US timezone). Where are folks and when are you all available to play?
I am GMT +2 (Germany). I would be free on sunday and saturday.
I would like to try this as well. I am GMT+2 myself
I'm over here in the central of the states so GMT -6, Central US timezone and free Saturday evening and Sunday morning along with Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 
I am GMT -6 US Central time zone. Free Sat and Sunday mornings and weekday evenings if it isn't too late.

Edited 1602224896
Also interested in a Wuxia or for that matter XianXia/cultivation, etc.  Please let me know if there is space and thank you for your consideration. 
Is there a GM for this or waiting for someone to "volunteer"?
I could possibly take this heavy endeavor as storyteller. I will need day or two to figure out world and story.
I think Brian H. Volunteered, but I am not sure if he still wants to...
But Avarita, if you still want to that would be stellar too!
Well I am more than happy to just play :) But lets wait for Brian to give response to this.
Hi everyone: Yes still interested in running but I certainly don't claim exclusive rights to GM. Been putting in some long hours at work last couple weeks, otherwise I would have kicked us off by now. But feel free to have at it Avarita: more games the better.
That‘s totally okay, Brian, I mean, stress sucks, but still. And I agree with you, if you want Avarita then do it!
"but still" hahahaha, good wuxia reference there Stars Above!  Nicely done!
Well story is not problem for me. I got 2 possible ones ready. I am just waiting for book to arrive(Since I got mine without pdf :() But once I get books, we can fire away pretty much on spot.
Hi everyone. As a day and time been decided yet? Been a long time since I last log in to Roll20.

Edited 1602881227
Brian H.
Sheet Author
Feel free to come on over to my game, folks:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/8748434/vtipxQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/8748434/vtipxQ</a> Don't have a day/time yet, but you can look at the sheet and use the forum if you like.
My book should arrive in next 3 to 10 days. So I shall make my game once I have it in hands.