Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HELP, Can't find list of purchses!

As the title says I can't find any way to show what I've already bought. It's one of those things that should be either a link in the account profile or an easily selected link in the Marketplace, not something I have to search for.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
When you hover your mouse over the big "Marketplace" header, the drop down has an entry called: My Marketplace Items.  Click on that to see what you have purchased.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Interestingly enough, that page is empty for me, even though I have many things I own because I added them to the marketplace as well as items I purchased.

Edited 1599030806
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Yep it is gone for me, too. I have my assets in game, but no trace of them on what was formerly called "My Purchases." I relied on it to find creator names that I'd already purchased. Without that I'm all at sea.  This also has me deeply concerned that I could just as quickly lose the assets I have purchased. I'm hoping it's a failure in QC on changing the interface without any release notes, and not an actual loss of my purchases. And it's substantial - over six years of Roll20 I've purchased over a hundred sets of tokens and backgrounds. That's not insignificant to lose, and I hope they correct it quickly. It's also the only way to download assets - so in case I decided to download the assets just in case, I now have to hope I can find all the sets in the marketplace to do so, and hope that my record of purchase still reflects...  Apparently this was part of the September 1 release ("UI updates including the new My Marketplace Purchases page!") - and I hope they roll it back or release a hot fix. I'm worried I'm going to lose all my compendiums and assets. 
I checked mine, after a disconcerting pause, it listed everything.
Mine are also gone. The art is still there when I open one of my games, and I can create games with the modules ...so no harm done (yet)
I'm "glad" to see that I'm not the only one. (Not really glad but you know what I mean.) When I saw the "my marketplace items" page was empty I thought it was because I didn't have anything for sale. I still have the emails from all my actual purchases but I've grabbed some free items as well and now have no record of them.
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
They now have a "loading" animation and hidden screen reader text in place of "ha ha all your stuff is lost!" 
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
Hello all, First, we want to thank you for your responses here. Second, we’re sorry for any concern and confusion that the update may have caused you all. Rest assured, no data or purchases were lost.  This is part of a larger effort for the Account and Profile sections of the site. While this was only an initial step, we are taking your feedback into consideration, and we’ve released an update to make the experience better. Earlier today, a hotfix was released, clarifying the loading time for users with large libraries, as well as speeding up the loading process.
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
I was upset and I was not kind. I apologize to the developers, and you can delete my previous thread on this topic. I am sorry. 

Edited 1599169168
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
It appears that my loading time varies between 15 and 30 seconds (due to an asset count of 169 entities). If I change tab focus during this time, the web worker (sub-JS process) appears to suspend while the tab does not focus, and I don't think it picks up again on returning to the page. I have had one suspend now for more than five minutes after returning with no sign of stopping. It can be corrected with a re-load of the page and repeating the wait with no change of focus. Reproducible (Google Chrome&nbsp;Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)&nbsp; on Windows 10 Pro v 1903):&nbsp; Select or re-load&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/myitems" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/myitems</a> During the loading time, focus on a different tab.&nbsp; Return to&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/myitems" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/myitems</a> &nbsp;tab and wait.&nbsp; Loading does not complete.&nbsp;

Edited 1599245253
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
I am unsure if this is related, and I do not wish to start a new thread without necessity.&nbsp; I purchased a new asset from the search images on the tabletop, five minutes later it has not gone through.&nbsp; edit: &nbsp;it is still there, I'm reloading the page and will see if I got the usual purchase email. I'm loath to try again for fear of a double-charge for the same asset.&nbsp; edit two: &nbsp;it happened again, I'm waiting for the email before I make any changes on the page.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1599759961
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Sept 8 update Initial load&nbsp; of "my Items" passed the 2 minute mark so reloaded page.&nbsp; On load, took 35 seconds to load all assets when refreshed page.&nbsp; (compare to&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/purchases/" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/purchases/</a> ) Tested to see if the drop-down could be modified before the return set - switched to "tokens" while still loading.&nbsp; This caused a new issue, where any subsequent selections would instead pull up the previou selection&nbsp; Repeatable:&nbsp; While page is still loading assets, switch view selection to "tokens." All items show up, not tokens.&nbsp; Open select drop-down and re-select tokens. No page reload is initiated (it is already *on* tokens, no page reload)&nbsp; Select any other option to initiate loading. Return now shows tokens. Repeat to see that the "current" is now set one behind, meaning each new selection pulls up the previous selection. This can be done with any loading.&nbsp; Re-load page (F5): previous drop-down selection is not preserved, meaning one has to wait through the initial "All" return before selecting "Tokens."&nbsp; Objects are sorted by creation date.&nbsp; Objects now show asset author (thank you) &nbsp; Edited to Add: If all assets are pulled the first time, would it be more efficient to [hide] and [show] assets when filtering instead of executing the server pull again? (might reduce delay on subsequent filters) Edited to Add 2: If using a Node setup, would it be beneficial to process all objects on server side and push them as a single entity? Would it help to make a single "refund" drop-down and re-position and get data from the associated activation?&nbsp;