Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Merging Modules, or Module Addon

If you own two modules for the same game system, and want to run a campaign that uses a blended mix of materials, there should be a way to either merge modules, or use a second module as an addon. As an example: I would like to run a campaign in DnD5e Lost Mines of Phandelver and then sprinkle in monsters, maps, and other content from Dragon of Icespire Peak (doubly so since they both take place in the same region and feature the same starter town)
Whilst paid members can use the transmogrifier for maps and handouts, and the drag and drop compendium should suit for monsters and/or items, I support this. It's a little frustrating to have to kickstart a whole new campaign with the same players just because the one campaigned finished. Allowing modules to be used as addons is much easier
+ 1 to this. Could this be expanded to some sort of limit (such as a limit to how many merged games a user can have) OR Could this be expanded into changing the module of a game (instead of merging: you remove most of the old maps) I guess that part of the reason for the current state is that they what to avoid to much computational pressure 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .