Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HUGE 3.5 char sheet macro list. Spells, skills, and more! (Repost)

Edited 1606254838
Since old thread was automatically closed and due to the fact I've added a lot of new spells. Features: How-To-Use and How-To-Add-More-Spells guide 160 240 &nbsp;260 spells Skillcheck macro, that asks what skill, and how many times you want to roll it, from 1 to 5. 8 different variants of the macro Attributes and Abilities, Only Attributes and Only Abilities macros, each in 2 variants Neat macro to sum up all your ranks in skills, so you can check if you didn't miss any points Sheet where you can submit your spell macro (only accepted if made with the template provided there) Common conditions with copy-paste potential into turn order There shouldn't be any mistakes, but we're all humans, so if you find any, just comment it. The link also give everyone "Edit" privileges, but all first 3 sheets are locked to be edited by me only, so you still can put your stuff in "Submissions for Spell Macros" Link:&nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XXyihH6eviQ7JsVEnBoZrDHVwi6R5mt6nftsR1Mkc58/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XXyihH6eviQ7JsVEnBoZrDHVwi6R5mt6nftsR1Mkc58/edit?usp=sharing</a> Spells Each spell macro is made in neat template with all the information. Spell macros also calculate and roll all the variables, such as spell res, distance, damage and anything else. Common Conditions Running combat with a lot of conditions or buffs or whatsoever? commonConditions macro packs a bunch of, well, common conditions, on top with few spells. Can be run only by DM ('cuz of /desc command), and conditions can be neatly copypasted into turn order with decrementing value, so it counts down itself, when it will run out. Tip: instead of scrolling and looking for condition in dropdown box, just start typing it. If you need "Haste", just start typing "Has" and it will move to "Haste". Attributes and Abilities Macro, Skills Macro Macro that lets you roll Skills, Abilities or Saves, 1 to 5 times in same macro. To find your skill faster, use same trick as described above. Don't scroll looking for "Hide", just start typing "Hide". Also use arrows. Arrows are amazing. Important note: in "note" fields do not put any of the following symbols, as they will break the macros: , | { }
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Nice work!
May 3.5 Live forever =) Well done
Thanks :) I'm soon going to unpause my campaign so in month or two I'll start adding new spells again.&nbsp;
Someone requested edit access, so I double checked and found out that link was set to "View Only". Fixed it, so now everyone can edit "Submissions for Spell Macros". All other sheets are locked.
Update: added a bunch of gifs showing off how stuff works. Sheet also got new macro, "Common Conditions". Also a bunch of new spell macros. Read initial post for all the info.
This is infinitely useful.&nbsp; Thank you.
Thanks you very much, this is awesome! I'm french and I'm playing with french people, so I'll have to translate everything but this is still gonna save me DAYS of work since I'm not very good at "coding". Seriously, amazing job, thank you again !
I'm just starting to use macros and this is amazing. I have one question though, how do you add magic items that modify stats?&nbsp;
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Iñigo C. said: I'm just starting to use macros and this is amazing. I have one question though, how do you add magic items that modify stats?&nbsp; You can't with most sheets unfortunately, the official Roll20 5e one for example has this option but most sheets won't have the ability to edit attributes. With the 3.5e sheet you can likely edit all of the macros to incorporate an increase or simply use the 'misc' fields or other existing fields to incorporate the change.