Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Accented chars in sheet.json

Edited 1599716689
StéphaneD
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi there With the latest update to my ChroniquesOublieesContemporain character sheet, I pushed an update to the sheet.json file, not only to put correct version information in it, but also in the hope it would fix the incorrect display of accented characters when you select this sheet in a new campaign (this is a french RPG system and the sheet.json description field contains accented letters). I made sure the file was encoded as UTF-8 before submitting the PR. Yet it is still not displaying correctly.  What am I missing ?
StéphaneD
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Howdy ! Any input from the Roll20 team on this one ? TIA
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
It's more likely to get an answer if you make a request to fix this: roll20.io/helpme From there select the "character sheets" related category. I'd also be curious about the solution.