Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Monster of the Week Mystery Collection Tokens

I bought the MOTW Mystery Collection #3. In the description of the item, it says: "Eighteen unassigned tokens for use as Hunter or Keeper characters, displayed on the Keeper's Crypt page." I can only see four tokens on that page. There are mystery-specific tokens on the other pages, but no other unassigned tokens that I can find. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You should report this as a Marketplace issue in a  Help Center Request . Ultimately, it may fall back on Evil Hat to fix, though. I don't think Roll20 handles the conversion of their modules. You can certainly request a refund if the problem can't be easily fixed, though.
Thanks! It's not a huge deal, but it'd be nice to have the advertised tokens! I wasn't sure where to report the problem.