Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deep Magic - Infernal Vipers

Edited 1599937152
I recently purchased Kobald Press's Deep Magic add-on, however am unable to find the Infernal Vipers stats mentioned in the following spell: Nest Of Infernal Vipers abjuration 3 Casting Time:   1 action Range:   60 feet Target:   an unoccupied space you can see within range Components:   V, S Duration:   Concentration  up to 1 hour You summon evil spirits that take the form of a swarm of poisonous snakes and appear in an unoccupied space you can see within range. The swarm of snakes is considered a fiend as well as a beast. It has resistance to fire damage, and lasts until it drops to 0 hit points or the spell ends. The summoned swarm is friendly to you and your companions. Roll initiative for the swarm, which takes its own turns. It obeys any verbal commands you issue to it (no action required by you). If you don’t issue any commands to the swarm, it moves to attack the nearest creature that is not your ally. The GM has the creature’s statistics. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Edited 1599942237
In the physical book, they are listed in the Variant Familiars section (p.297). I don't know if the Roll20 implementation includes a compendium, but have you looked in there for them by name? Otherwise, it's probably in a handout.
I did check and they only have spells in the compendium... :/ But thank you for pointing me in that direction!