Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Battletech / Mech Warrior Character sheet Request (and compensation offer)

I am very interested in getting a couple character sheets made by someone with the appropriate skills. First we have the BattleTech mech sheet.&nbsp; Ideally the mech data section would be editable in Roll20 where the blank lines are, with the pips being able to toggle from black to white. Under the crit hit table the blank lines would be editable in Roll20,and maybe a checkbox or pip in front or behind each number that would be able to toggle between black/red/white. Under the Armor Diagram pips would be 3 color toggles:&nbsp; Black&nbsp; (armor/structure does not exist), White (armor/structure exists and is in good repair), and Red (armor/structure is damaged. &nbsp; Second we have the mech warrior sheet. This would have the blank lines editable in Roll20 and the pips under combat information section toggle between black and white. If you are interested, I would be willing to pay you for your time and efforts to create these. Please reach out to me at <a href="mailto:jjanni@sbcglobal.net" rel="nofollow">jjanni@sbcglobal.net</a> and we can talk about the time/effort/compensation. Thanks, Joel
One more item, i'm not locked into my vision on how the sheet works.&nbsp; If there is an easier way to do it.&nbsp; I'm very open to changing how the sheet works to accommodate whatever is easier.&nbsp; We can discuss when we talk compensation.
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Something I am working on...
NICE!&nbsp; Any idea how long before you finish?&nbsp; And I can i entice you into prioritizing by paying for some of your time to work on it?
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Money won't help me get it done any faster...I have fulltime work and halftime college for an MBA. The battlemech sheets are a long way off. Planned on using MegMek for that kind of combat until I develop a sheet. My skill set isn't as robust as some of the other authors out there.
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Another preview
well its looking good. please keep me in mind when you get in finished, i'd love to get my hands on it. Keeping track of all my players stuff by hand, and uploading each session for updates is kind of a pain.
also, as i'm impatient, if there is anyone out there that i can entice to work on this and complete it, let me know.&nbsp; Offer still stands.&nbsp; I will pay for someones time to make up some character sheets.&nbsp; And I'm open to whatever is easiest as far as how they look.&nbsp; I just need them functional.

Edited 1600733831
Hey SavaGe, Can you tell me what you have left to do on your sheets?&nbsp; If you are willing to share what you have, maybe I (or I can Have them) finished up. Obviously i'll share them back, and can make sure you get credit for the hard lifting (ie: character sheet will reference that they are by you). Please let me know. Thanks
I also setup a Freelancer job post for this as well. <a href="https://www.freelancer.com/projects/html/Roll-Character-Sheets-Mechwarrior/details" rel="nofollow">https://www.freelancer.com/projects/html/Roll-Character-Sheets-Mechwarrior/details</a>
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I doubt Freelancer is a good way to find people willing to do character sheets. The sheet designer would likely need to talk with you about the sheets specific design needs, before they could name a price.
I did the freelancer so that I have an avenue to pay someone to do the sheets. &nbsp;I’m getting close to starting my new campaign with friends and would really like to have character sheets. Since there have been multiple threads with people requesting sheets for over 6 years now, I thought I’d try to encourage someone to finally finish up the design. heck If someone gave me a price to do nothing but work on the sheets full time, and it was a large sum of money, there is enough interest that we could probably set up a go fund me page and get it crowd sourced to pay whatever the cost would be.
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I want to offer to help but honestly those damage bubbles freak me out.

Edited 1600870929
as i said, it doesn't have to be damage bubbles.&nbsp; I'm open to changing anything.&nbsp; In each section you could have two boxes that accept text (max and current) that would work just as well. So for example the right arm has a max 10 current 10.&nbsp; when the mech takes a med laser hit to the right arm, the player just changes the current box to 5.

Edited 1600887658
For that matter, you could just forgo the picture of the mech altogether and do something like one of these:&nbsp; Example: a LCT-1S Locust: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;External Armor&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Internal Structure &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Max / Current&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Max / Current Head&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;6 / 6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3 / 3 Left Arm&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;3 / 3&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3 / 3 Left Torso (F)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;6 / 6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5 / 5 Left Torso (R)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;2 / 2 Center Torso (F)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6 / 6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 6 / 6 Center Torso (R)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2 / 2 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Right Torso (F) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6 / 6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 5 / 5 Right Torso (R)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2 / 2 Right Arm&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3 / 3&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3 / 3 Left Leg&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6 / 6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 4 / 4 Right Leg&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6 / 6 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 4 / 4 ================================================================================================ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Head &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;EA: 6 / 6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; IS:&nbsp; 3 / 3 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Left Torso &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Center Torso&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Right Torso &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;EA (F):&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6 / 6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; IS:&nbsp;&nbsp; 5 / 5&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; → &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; EA (F): &nbsp; 6 / 6&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; IS:&nbsp;&nbsp; 5 / 5&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ← &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; EA (F):&nbsp;&nbsp; 6 / 6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; IS: &nbsp; 5 / 5 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;EA (R):&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 5 / 5&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;EA (R):&nbsp; 6 / 6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; EA (R):&nbsp;&nbsp; 5 / 5 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ↑ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; \ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; / &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ↑&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Left Arm &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Left Leg&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Right Leg&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Right Arm EA:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3 / 3 &nbsp;&nbsp; IS: &nbsp;&nbsp; 3 / 3&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; EA:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6 / 6 &nbsp;&nbsp; IS: &nbsp;&nbsp; 4 / 4&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; EA: &nbsp; 6 / 6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; IS: &nbsp; 4 / 4&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; EA: &nbsp; 3 / 3&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; IS: &nbsp; 3 / 3 &nbsp;&nbsp; Personally I think the first example is cleaner, but the 2nd allows you to put the direction arrows on where to transfer the overflow damage.&nbsp; But honestly I think most users just know this, and don't need to reference the arrows. Regardless, like i said we can work collaboratively on how to do this and make it easier to program.
just noticed that when i look at this post on my phone, the top example looks fine, but the bottom example the formatting is all jacked up. when viewed on a wide screen monitor, the armor values are in a basic shape of the mech, with arrows from the legs and arms point to the appropriate right or left torso, and then the right and left torso arrows going to the center torso.
for anyone thinking of helping on this, this is a great start. Wes posted this up some time ago (I just found it) for a mech character sheet. <a href="https://github.com/nogileyelsew/Character-Sheet-Tinkering" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/nogileyelsew/Character-Sheet-Tinkering</a> Would love to get a tab added to this character sheet that had the mech warrior sheet on it.

Edited 1601579783
Hey everyone, a quick update.&nbsp; Richard T. has agreed to take on this project! YEAH! However, there is a cost associated with this, as obviously programming these sheets is not a small task. I'm setting up a Kickstarter campaign to raise the cash needed for this. First for $400 he will make both mech and character sheets with basic macro functionality to roll skills, weapons, etc. ($500 including kickstarter processing fees) This is the basic goal of the project. We will have some reach goals: If the project funds well, and we hit the $1000 mark he will add a mech builder functionality to the mech sheets. Lastly if the project were to fund very well, and hit the $1,500 mark he will add a character builder to the character sheet basically automating the character creation process. I will post a link up to the kickstarter campaign as soon as it is approved and posts.&nbsp; There have literally been 100's of requests for these sheets over the last 6 years.&nbsp; If even a small percentage of the people that have been asking for these sheets donate just $5, we can more than pay for the cost to produce these sheets.&nbsp; Sheets that are created will be submitted to Roll20 for publication and the code will also be posted to github. For some examples of Richard's work see the attached link: Richard T.'s Sample Work
Ok its official. Please everyone who would like to see these sheets get made, please donate to the cause: <a href="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/roll20charactersheet/mechwarrior-and-battletech-character-sheets-for-roll20" rel="nofollow">https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/roll20charactersheet/mechwarrior-and-battletech-character-sheets-for-roll20</a> If we can all just donate a few dollars we can get this thing fully funded very quickly. Thanks!
FYI Roll20 asked me to post that: Roll20® is not responsible for the creation or timely delivery of this content. They did say they are intrigued on the use of Kickstarter to fund the character sheets though.&nbsp; Lets hope we get enough support to make this work. So far we are 10% there in just the first few hours of the campaign.
Quick Update: We are 4 days into the campaign, and have raised $104 (just over 20% of the needed money to get these complete)&nbsp; Thank you everyone who's donated so far.&nbsp; We are making good progress.&nbsp; Please keep the pledges coming in!
Another Update: We are 1 week into the campaign and have raised $116 of the $500 we need. Thank you for your support.&nbsp; We aren't there yet though, so please continue to spread the word, and lets finish this strong. I look forward to getting this fully funded, and the ability to have full fledged Battletech and Mechwarrior character sheets available on Roll20.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Posting updates to this thread isn't going to help you much. If you havent done it already, post on reddit - the roll20 sub and if there is one for battletech. there too. Also look to see if there are other battletech communities and raise awareness there.
Hey GiGs, FYI i'm posting updates in all the places i'm putting the word out, not just here. I have notifications at Sarna.net (official battletech forums) they are actually going to post up the kickstarter in the monthly blog. I have notifications in 5 different battletech discord channels. As well as trying to get notifications by word of mouth as well. I hadn't thought out about reddit.&nbsp; I'll go post up some notifications there as well.&nbsp; Let me know if you know of any other communities that might be interested. Thanks for your support.
FWIW, I’ve had reports of people using sheets.flechs.net alongside Roll20.&nbsp;
yep, there are lots of work arounds right now. That is how the MW/BT community has been having to run games in Roll20. The whole point is to have everything within Roll20 so its not such a pain.&nbsp; especially for those who don't have multiple monitors.

Edited 1602619120
Serious question -- I've only tinkered with roll 20 -- could you elaborate on one or more pain points of browser based Roll20-adjacent solutions exactly / what you see the primary benefits are of a Roll20-specific solution are? I guess I'm missing what the benefits are of digital record-sheet solution being 'inside' roll20, or how the solution is expected to integrate with other pieces of Roll20 functionality? Don't mean to pester, just trying to better understand the specific goals of the project / what exactly 'in roll20' means -- in terms of functionality -- for a digital record-sheet solution. Thanks for any thoughts/info.&nbsp;
Just to double check, these are for the latest iteration of the Mechwarrior RPG as in Destiny, aye?

Edited 1603118380
in response to Isa, In roll20, there are character sheets within the platform that allow the players to bring up their sheet and track everything right within Roll20.&nbsp; no need for 3rd party character sheets. So when setting up the game, you can select the character sheet you want, the DM can simply assign players (or npc's) a character sheet within the game, and everything is in one spot.&nbsp; There is no need for other platforms or other electronic character sheets.&nbsp; It is all literally within Roll20.
In response to morrison, catalyst bought out the rights from FASA for battletech and mechwarrior. Their re-vamp of the systems Mechwarrior became mechwarrior a time of war, and battletech became battletech destiny. The battletech rules became much more streamlined and simplified.&nbsp; The same with mechwarrior. The goal for this project is to create character sheets that work with the original battletech and mechwarrior systems.&nbsp; As the newer systems are simplified versions of the game, these sheets would still work with the newer games, however, these will work with both. For example, in mechwarrior, the FASA system had 100's of skills you could take, the Catalyst version only have a handful.&nbsp; These character sheets will allow you to add as many skills as needed. Does that answer your question?
New update: Well after a rocky start to the week (we lost a few pledges) we got some great support and currently stand at $301 of the $500 we need raised! We are half way through the campaign, and at 60% funded. We really appreciate everyone's support. Please if you haven't pledged yet, and this interests you, please consider pledging a few dollars to the cause, or at least continue to get the word out to other Mechwarrior and Battletech Enthusiasts. Thanks again!

Edited 1603141450
Heads up: Catalyst's current iteration of the Mechwarrior RPG is Mechwarrior: Destiny and the current iteration of the tactical game BattleTech is just BattleTech (no change / there is no BattleTech: Destiny product). Catalyst does have a simplified version of BattleTech though, but it's named AlphaStrike and it's essentially a parallel product line (not a replacement).&nbsp;

Edited 1603234132
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Okay, lets talk some shop then. To confirm editions, I'm to do Classic Battletech and Mechwarrior: 3rd Ed?&nbsp; Korlon has posted the sheet from Mechwarrior 3rd edition. I did a quick look at Destiny, their sheet and ruleset includes alternate rules for mech combat. I'm assuming the idea of the dual sheet is to have the full Battletech rules to go with a pilot-level RPG.&nbsp;
Update: We Made it! Thank you everyone for your support. Richard is proceeding with the creation of the sheets!
Richard, Yes the idea is to have a character sheet that has multiple tabs, one with the 3rd edition character sheet, the other with a battletech mech sheet.
hey im new to html but i have been working on the battle tech side of this let me know if you want the code i have&nbsp; its a work in progress&nbsp;
Update: Another week behind us, and we are at $609 raised. Awesome work everyone, we really appreciate all the support! At the current rate, I don't believe its likely that we reach our stretch goal of $1000 to get a mech builder, but we will see how this all shakes out here at the end of the Kickstarter. However, as I've mentioned before any additional funds will continue to go to the sheet creator (Richard T) to build additional functionality into the sheets as this project needs to remain a fan works project, and not generate any income, as that would put us into a licensing issue. Again, we appreciate all of your support, and encourage people to continue to spread the word.
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just a public update on the sheet to collect some feedback. It currently has limited functionality as I'm still focusing on layout but I've started working on the auto-calculated fields and things. Obviously this is just the Mechwarrior half, I'll be jumping onto the Battletech side soon here.&nbsp;
This is very sexy.&nbsp; Nice job!
48 hours left in the Kickstarter Campaign, we've raised $722 so far!&nbsp; I can't express how thankful I am for everyone's continued support.&nbsp; Kickstarter should process the funds in a couple weeks, and we will have sheets available for everyone very shortly thereafter. Thanks again everyone!
Update: So the Kickstarter fund raising portion has ended, and we raised $956 of the $500 we needed. Thank you all for your tremendous support! We fell a little short of the reach goals, but as I've mentioned before, every dollar donated, (minus kickstarter fees) goes directly to the sheet creator to add additional hours to the creation of the sheet to expand functionality of the sheets. &nbsp;I've maintained all along that this is a fan works project, no profit will be made from this, and everything produced will be free to everyone regardless whether you've pledged/donated or not. That being said, a day before the kickstarter closed, Catalyst games left a comment that commercial projects are in violation of their licensing agreement. The implication that this kickstarter is a commercial venture, which I've gone through painstaking efforts to ensure that in no way can it be construed as a commercial venture. &nbsp;At the start of the campaign I notified Catalyst of my intents, chatted briefly with someone in their online game shop (who didn't think the project would be a problem) and sent an official email notifying them of the kickstarter campaign.&nbsp; I have received no other correspondence from Catalyst other than the comments. &nbsp;I requested a contact to discuss any issue they may have so we can address and alleviate any concerns. &nbsp;I received direction to send an email to an email address which I have done, explaining how I am ensuring that this stays a fan based project, and not a commercial one. I have not received any type of response. At this point, I'm hoping that my email explanation is acceptable and no more comes of this. &nbsp;But to review so its a matter of record, here are the offered solutions: #1) I've explained how no profit will come with from this, everything produced is free public domain (sheets will be published on Github for any and all to download) no donation, pledge or anything is necessary. &nbsp;The use of the sheets within Roll20 is also 100% free to use. #2) Every dollar raised is being documented. &nbsp;Richard Tran our content creator's normal rate is $50/hrs. &nbsp;He has generously offered to double the hours of anything raised. &nbsp;IE: his rate essentially becomes $25/hrs. &nbsp;I've offered to forward a full accounting of the project to Catalyst with regular updates to show how every dollar is being spent including timecards from Richard. &nbsp;That being said, we raised $956 dollars (if we are able to collect from all pledges) minus the anticipated kickstarter fees of $88.78 brings us to $867.22 for the content creator. &nbsp;This translates to 35 hours of sheet programming time. &nbsp;Richard also has agreed, if making everything we need to make the sheets work correctly takes longer, he will do that at no additional cost, so that we have fully working sheets. #3) I have also asked Catalyst to confirm that they have the licensing rights for this content, as these sheets are technically for Mechwarrior 3e, and Battletech 4e. &nbsp;All produced by the now defunct FASA games. &nbsp;I know they have the current rights, and have newer products out, but that isn't what these sheets are designed for. &nbsp;(Although we are building as much customization and compatibility in as possible so hopefully they can be of use for other editions of the game, and/or easily modifiable for other editions) #4) Lastly, If all of this doesn't meet their satisfaction, and they lodge a formal complaint, than I can change the format of the campaign, and say we are raising money for Richard Tran's furthering education in the design of character sheets for Roll20. &nbsp;The project he will use for this furthering education will just happen to be Mechwarrior and Battletech character sheets, and the results from his education that we are funding will all be available free to everyone. &nbsp;If anyone where to have an issue with how we change this format (if necessary) I would refund 100% of their pledge amount. &nbsp; Ok, now that all of that is out of the way, I'll give you an additional preview of the sheets. &nbsp;Please keep in mind this is a work in progress, and we are working on layout issues with the mech sheet. &nbsp;Because of the sheer volume of information needed to manipulate within the sheet, we are looking at dividing the sheet into two tabs (offense and defense) &nbsp;Here is a sneak peak: Again, please keep in mind this is a VERY EARLY version of the sheet, and we are working through a few things for full functionality. &nbsp;This could change dramatically in the final version. &nbsp;I did want to show though that we are still making good progress though. I'll continue to keep everyone posted, and hopefully we will receive final payment from Kickstarter shortly and final sheets right after that. Thanks again for everyone's support
Update:&nbsp; RESOLUTION WITH CATALYST! Hey Everyone, So I had a great conversation with Loren at Catalyst and we have a plan to move forward. Instead of trying to remove copyrighted or trademark names on sheets, or coming up with work arounds to remove any possible licensing issues, Catalyst is going to FULLY SUPPORT the project. What this means for all of us, is that I will be refunding 100% of the pledge amounts. &nbsp;You should be receiving this shortly. (by the end of the day) Catalyst will be taking on the rights of the sheets that Richard is producing. &nbsp;They will be reimbursing me for the kickstarter fees, and paying Richard for his work. &nbsp;They then retain the rights to the sheet. Once we are done with making the sheet I will be sending the sheet to Catalyst for publication. That being said, come to find out, Catalyst is already working with Roll20 for official Shadowrun and Mechwarrior/Battletech sheets. From the sounds of things, I would guess our sheets will be ready much sooner than their official ones, as we are already close to finishing ours. Depending on the timing on when they will have their sheets ready, they will either release our sheets unofficially until they get their sheets completed so that we have something to use in the mean time, or they will just release their official sheets. Although we are doing this a bit different then we originally planned, ultimately we are getting exactly what we've been asking for, for the last 7 years. &nbsp;Character sheets for Mechwarrior/Battletech within the Roll20 platform! I just wanted to say again, thank you all for the tremendous support, and thank you Catalyst for working with us to come up with a solution that achieves everyone's desire.
Latest Update: So we've worked through all the licensing issues with both Kickstarter and Catalyst and have officially gone into the Alpha testing stage. I'm still looking to get a couple more Alpha testers at this point (I only have one other tester at this point) Please send me a message if you are interested in helping identify the bugs. Also be aware you will need a roll20 pro subscription to give you access to the custom character sheets in order to do this. Once the sheets are published, it will be available for everyone with no subscription required.
I can test.
as can i actually looking for this type of sheet
can both of you please send me your email address in a private message.&nbsp; I'll get the sheets over to you.

Edited 1609831340
Did this actually end up going anywhere officially? As I am prepping to start a campaign, this would be a blessing.
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Since you are a pro member you should contact korlon about being an alpha tester. The sheet is being handed off to catalyst to publish without an announced date.&nbsp;
Does that mean it's complete, or perhaps, that Catalyst is now responsible for further development?&nbsp;
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
A bit of column A a bit of column B.&nbsp; I still want to install a roll template but that could be considered aesthetics. The sheet is functional as far as I'm being made aware by the testers. I suspect that Catalyst is interested in having a stronger hand in how the sheet looks and functions so there may be more work done. The timeline of the sheet being published is out of our hands so I suppose keep an ear out for any announcements.&nbsp;
Got it. Thanks for the clarification!