Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can I (as a GM) use the maps from things the creator of the game owns?

For example, I've gifted them all the Eberron content, would I be able to use those maps? And if so, where would I find them?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Only the creator of the game can place an element from a compendium or marketplace asset they own, or move them from game to game. If the creator of a game promotes you to gm and places them in a game, you can manipulate them and copy and paste them within that game, but you cannot move them to a different game. If you create a game and promote them to GM, they can place marketplace assets in them and again, you can manipulate them and copy and paste them within that game, but you cannot move them to a different game. Note that only the owner of a module or addon can use them to create a game or add them to an existing game.
Ok, thank you for the response! I've figured out how to import maps from the internet, I was just wondering if I was just missing something obvious in the Art Library section.