Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for assistance with Turn Tracker Initiative Cards

Edited 1600207469
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Hello! I'm having trouble with this market place purchase ans was hoping that I could get pointers on what I'm doing wrong. Purchased in marketplace. Visible in my purchases. Added to the specific game I want to use it in. Visible in the add ons to the game. Start and enter the game. Try to find the content, but it isn't under decks. :-( At a loss for what to do next. Note that I installed a different card deck and it showed up as expected (Burn Bryte Go/No-Go deck) Thanks!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I duplicated your issue, with the same results.  Definitely something wrong with that Addon.  I passed on the information, hopefully it gets resolved in the near future.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for confirming that I hit an error that can be duplicated!
Hey I'm having the same issues just so you know! Purchased and added, but does not show in game. Will be requesting refund.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
I went with a refund. There isn't a way to contact the author or get the material pulled from the store.