Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder Character Sheet: how to get racial spell-like abilities?

Hi there. I'm new around here and trying to learn how to use the Official Starfinder Character Sheet. Right now I'm struggling a little bit on how to get the spell-like abilities to work with the sheet. Is it possible to get spells like daze, psychokinetic hand or detect thoughts (Lashuta's spell-like abilities) from Compendium without any level on Mystic or Technomancer? For what I could understand there is a constraint that only allows a spell to be added (moved from compendium) to the sheet if I have the required caster level (e.g.: Mystic or Thenomancer 1 for detect thoughts) with the spell checkbox checked. Is that true? I'm trying to build a Lashunta Envoy which has the spells I mentioned as racial spell-like abilities. I could enable spell for the class, but the spells would use the class attribute to calculate the DC and not the [10 + the spell’s level + the Charisma modifier]. Is there a different way to do it? Thanks!
Hi, Julio. The best way to do racial spell-like abilities is to put them on the abilities tab, designate it a spell-like ability, and either make it "at will" or give them uses per day, per the racial ability. You can still put the spell information in the description box.
It would look like this: