Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

StatusInfo v0.3.8 - Custom icons don't post on call

To be clear I'm aware that this has been rolled into Combat Master, however for whatever reason the 1-click version of CM breaks my API sandbox consistently and the script is so complex that I'm not capable of troubleshooting. The problem - I have successfully modified StatusInfo v0.3.8 to support some of the custom icons I'm using, however the icon doesn't post in the chat along with the status description. From the config it is obvious that something is linked up but I can't find what I'm missing - can anybody help?   In the above, Grappled and Inspiration are the only conditions which do not have custom markers. All of the conditions work, but the icon is missing from the custom markered ones - which is a key visual aide for players. Note there is no marker to the left of the Blinded title block.    Cheers!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The old status markers were all part of a sprite strip, which is one really wide graphic with all of them, and you show them by showing just a small frame out of that graphic.  The new ones are all backed by their own graphics.  If you're wanting to modify old scripts to add the new markers, I highly recommend using libTokenMarkers for the heavy lifting.  It handles getting the right image and formatting it nicely for chat, names vs tags, etc.
Fantastic as ever Aaronmancer general... it's a bit more lifting of any sort than I would like to deal with atm, but I'll stick it on the "rabbit hole" list :-D
MykeMyke, the one-click version of Combat Master is known to be broken. If you grab the latest version (2.32 I think?) from github, you shouldn't have those problems, and that version has Concentration rolled in, so using custom status markers is easy (though you'll need libTokenMarkers installed).