Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Icewind Dale Maps Missing

Edited 1600372259
Hi! I just bought Rime of the Frostmaiden and I can't seem to find where the maps are. I looked in the blue tab at the top of the game where the usual maps are stored but none are there. I checked for maps under my premium content and couldn't find them there either. I checked my current game's settings and Icewind Dale is one of the compendiums being shared with the group. Anyone have any advise?  Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's odd. They all show up for me. Have you applied the patch? (there was one missing map).
Did you start a new game selecting the Rime of the Frostmaiden?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Bob J. said: Did you start a new game selecting the Rime of the Frostmaiden? Sometimes I forget the obvious questions.
Ah! I was hoping the maps would generate in an existing game, but I saw them when I started a new one and chose it as the module. Luckily, the transmogrifier helped me copy the necessary content. Thanks for taking the time to assist!
Hypothetically asking for someone who didn't know where to find these maps...how would you find them?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Method 1 Purchase Module Create new game, based on module. maps are in the page toolbar Method 2 Purchase Map and Token Pack Addon Create new game or choose an existing game. Add the pack through the addon dropdown on the main page maps are in the page toolbar Under no circumstances ever try to add a map pack to a game created using the module. The module already contains everything in the map pack addon, and this will only overwrite data and cause problems.