Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Release] The Festival of Dreams, a 5e adventure for 17th level heroes.

Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/7724/wotbs-the-festival-of-dreams" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/7724/wotbs-the-festival-of-dreams</a> A 5e Fantasy Adventure for 17th-Level Characters Desire Victory War began with the new year, as the Ragesian army assaulted the city of Gate Pass. Now, as the heroes return to where their quest began, the local rebellion rallies to their cause, battling in the streets as they defiantly celebrate a long-delayed holiday. But Ragesia has far stranger minions than mere soldiers and beasts. Sleeping horrors strain to pass through to the world of flesh, and though victory in Gate Pass is near, the heroes will find their desires turned to nightmares in the Festival of Dreams. At the war's start, the heroes fled before the approach of the Ragesian army, taking with them refugees and a plea for aid. Behind them, Gate Pass has been besieged, assaulted, and magically bombarded, but it has not been taken; even today it remains a battleground as the local rebellion continues the fight against the would-be conquerors. Now, with allies gained from many adventures, the heroes can finally liberate Gate Pass. They must rally the local populace, defeat key elements of the Ragesian military, and make sure that the opportunistic Shahalesti elves do not betray them when they are weak, all while protecting a dreamborn entity that holds the key to the metaphorical gate for which the city is named. Nightmares lurk below Gate Pass, and only the heroes and their allies stand between the victory of nightmare and the Festival of Dreams. In&nbsp; The Festival of Dreams &nbsp;the heroes will: Fight a fearsome dragon in its lair Hold a gate against an advancing army Negotiate with nefarious allies Face their deepest desires Looking for the adventures in the&nbsp; War of the Burning Sky &nbsp;campaign saga that lead to this point? The Scouring of Gate Pass The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar Shelter from the Storm The Mad King's Banquet The Monastery of Two Winds Tears of the Burning Sky Trial of Echoed Souls O, Wintry Song of Agony
Hey Brian, this is Ryan Nock (aka RangerWickett). I wrote this adventure. Any chance I'd be able to get access to this module, or Bonds of Forced Faith? I came upon your modules after trying to google a link to point someone to the EN5ider version of BoFF, only to find your version. I'm just getting started with Roll20, and I'm curious all the things it can do in the hands of an expert. -Ryan
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
PM Sent