Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder by roll20 sheet to update with new starship rules?

I'm specifically looking at alot of the updates to starships, things like ablative armor, reinfoced bulkheads, deflector shields, and so on. there are alot of new mechanics and stats for your ship, but no way to add it to the ship sheet. kind of on the same vein, only having 1 section for gunner on the starship crew section is annoying. if i have multiple PC's as gunners, we either have to change the name every time someone else is shooting, or i put one name on there, and give the other gunners access to that characters sheet. this really needs to be fixed.

Edited 1600401781
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Veratia, I can't speak to the new features as I haven't looked at Starfinder rules in a while. But for the multiple gunners though, the sheet is set up to accomodate any number of gunners, engineers, or science officers. Simply enter all character names that you need to use separated by a comma (note that names using -/+# will not parse correctly).