Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

More Marketplace products

Edited 1600401125
Hello and thank you I didn't know which Forum this belonged in so I went for Suggestions. I've noticed the rather large disparity between certain companies on the marketplace and the amount of products offered between each. I can only assume, which is bad, that there is some form of legal agreement where as ROLL 20 cannot sell to much 3rd party merchandise. On that note IF there was MORE to offer would people BUY the merchandise. This probably has been covered long ago in another buried thread. I'll take the blame for not really digging hard to find it. I appreciate ALL the hard work do NOT get me wrong. Transforming written to code and making a compendium out of it is amazing, and I can only hope THAT is the reason and chalk it up to a small staff. There is just to many Adventure Paths that are non-existent that could be bought and played, thus increasing subs and traffic etc...  I guess coming from a long time gamer when we walk into the local game store we go to look at the variety of material and the comfort it offers. Even if we don't buy it THAT day, we could walk into the store the next day and see someone playing a game we haven't and say  "wow that looks awesome" and buy that product so we could join. Now to the shameless plug. Speaking with a lot of groups, both playing and DM'ing we all kind of agree there could and should be more Paizo products. If you have read this far I appreciate that and hope this small suggestion tugs at the right persons heart strings. Take care. Sincerely, Jason C.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .