Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ammo Tracking is not Working

I've been trying to get my crossbow to work with the bolts that I have in my bag. I've set ammo tracking on, I have the bolts as a resource and I have the exact same name for the crossbow resource as is in my bag. I don't know what is wrong as I did everything that it said in the roll20 guide here . What should I do?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you playing in a game that was created by a Pro subscriber who installed the correct API script to enable the tracking?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ammo tracking works great.  You need to be a pro subscriber so you can install the 5e companion API.  If you aren't a pro subscriber, which it seems you aren't, don't bitch
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
CC might be in a game set up by a Pro user, and was asking, not complaining. CC, if this is the case, did the name of the ammo change to include a number once you saved the attack that uses the ammo?
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
I was a non-pro scripter for a while. Dabbled on my own and had my brother install on his pro account to learn my way and see if I wanted to invest. Came to these boards. Asked lots of questions. Got a ton of help. The reason I'm a pro member now is primarily because of the help of people like Keith and Aaron, Jacob and GiGs. Showed me it was worth sticking around for. Stick around, CC.