Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] lasers & Feelings group wanted for session zero [18+]

Hey there! Im looking to get players together for jon harper's lasers and feelings (attached). With a little added something from the homebrew community for generating alien racial traits randomly. The nature of the game would skew towards the show; light hearted and with an attempt to regularly re-create the feeling and themes of star trek (specifically the next generation, it's the only one i really watched so far). It would also have some crossover material. The desired nights would be thursday evenings, 6:00 p.m. or later.
I am interested
sporefiend said: I am interested Sounds good! Just gotta wait for at least 1 more player, preferably 2. I'll give it another week before i take whatever other players we get.
I would love to play! Do you still need players? Let me know!
thrine said: I would love to play! Do you still need players? Let me know! We sure do! Im giving it until next thursday before i start trying to get everyone rounded up into session 0, but i'll go ahead and send the link now.
Im interested, shotgun: Engine Room :)
Marten said: Im interested, shotgun: Engine Room :) Awesome, though your getting a bit ahead of yourself; i wanted to do a session 0 before anybody made their characters so that everybody could keep the group's campaign interests in mind when we do start making characters. You might find that once we all dicsuss what we plan to do in the game you will want a different role. Or not, we wont know until we actually discuss. Then again, if the engineering command role really interests you, you might find that nothing will change your mind! And that's fine too.
I'm interested, but curious how much "or later" might be? (and what timezone is that 6 in?)
Trog said: Marten said: Im interested, shotgun: Engine Room :) Awesome, though your getting a bit ahead of yourself; i wanted to do a session 0 before anybody made their characters so that everybody could keep the group's campaign interests in mind when we do start making characters. You might find that once we all dicsuss what we plan to do in the game you will want a different role. Or not, we wont know until we actually discuss. Then again, if the engineering command role really interests you, you might find that nothing will change your mind! And that's fine too. Your right, i also don't like it if people aren't open to seassion 0, i was a bit overexaggerating for meme purposes.
I used this for a game i ran half a year ago or so. So i know this one somewhat well. Even expanded upon it for more fun. I just finished searson 6 of ST:TNG for the 4th time, so i'm familiar with TNG :D I'm a guy from Denmark, and if you like to contact me, you can quickly and easily do so via Discordu: CopperBoltwire#2956 Already got several character ideas in mind for something as freeform as this game allows. 32, 34 and 11 - This alien race got me giggling like mad... Somehow i just imagine something like a Vogon or what ever hehehehe.