Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gabriel Pickard's Game Glam Inventory Cards not showing up?

Hi I just bought the inventory card set on Marketplace and I can't find it anywhere in my game.  I did add it as an add-on, but it doesn't show up in any of the menu options in-game.  Not sure what's going on.  
I finally found them as a little icon on the corner of my map, but they act as tokens, not journal entries.  So my players cannot tuck them in their journals to remind them of what they've got, which is how I thought they would work.  So is that all they are, is just tokens I can put on the screen?  Is there no way for an individual player to have them in their journal.  It makes no sense for them to be tokens. That's not useful. 

Edited 1600512446
You should be able to use them as image in a handout and assign the handout to the player. Ah... i see now, this is not a normal downloadable set. This set is an actual card deck i think. Drop the image on the map, select the token, press Z... download and then drop the downloaded image into a handout. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Since they are cards, players can tuck them into their card hand. This is how I track consumables like potions, for instance. It's actually quite useful. It might help to review the usage of card decks .
Thank you for the ideas!  I think I'll make them tuckboxes for each player and that may help management.