Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

name bar visible to players

Dungeon of the Mad Mage when you drop a new token on to the map or even drag the wandering monsters tokens the players can see the name plate  If you try to update the 'see' permissions in the edit token page it goes away then blinks right back removing the name bar also does not work
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I can almost guarantee the cause is the Health Color Aura script (or whatever it's called). The creator put in a number of tertiary functions like this. They can be turned off in the script's config.
I do have this API loaded for the game, AURA/TINT HEALTH COLORS this is the one right from the script library When I pull up this API in the scripts it does not show the script. When I open the game the chat shows: (from Health Colors)  API READY. the last part is in what looks to be click box but nothing happens when I click it Ho would I go about editing the script or getting to the script config

Edited 1600659961
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Type !aura in the chat. it should call up the config menu. As much as I like the idea of this script (I used to use it), I really, really dislike all of the other (unrelated) alterations it makes, especially since the One Click page does not warn you of this or give you any instructions. It just alters all tokens on load. Look through the config menu and make the changes you want.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sigh. I forgot about the alterations this script makes. Now I have to go through all the pages of my go-to test game and turn all the auras OFF...