Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I create custom races and classes for roll20's charactermancer?

Edited 1600555058
Hello, people of Roll20! I was wondering if I could augment some of the charactermancer's data to include custom classes and the like. I think I'm under the impression I'd need access to some of the dev tools, but I'm asking mostly to know how to do it, and if it's feasible by a regular user with the right subscription plan.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This isnt an option thats available to users on any subscription plan. Roll20 keep control over the compendiums. If you're a game publisher, you can get rights to make a compendium for your game, but OI believe you need to be selling those products on roll20. There might one day be custom compendiums available that we users can make and edit ourselves, but it's likely a long way off.

Edited 1600556369
GiGs said: This isnt an option thats available to users on any subscription plan. Roll20 keep control over the compendiums. If you're a game publisher, you can get rights to make a compendium for your game, but OI believe you need to be selling those products on roll20. There might one day be custom compendiums available that we users can make and edit ourselves, but it's likely a long way off. FeelsBadMan Hopefully they can implement it at some point.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I hope so too!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Vote &amp; follow the Suggestion forum thread for it: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2940484/custom-compendium" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2940484/custom-compendium</a>