Hi all, I've been trying to get the Page navigator API directly from the Roll20 Script Library to work for me for some time now but I'm having many issues. For starters, I'm honestly just a little confused on how to get started with it, my knowledge of coding is limited and the instructions are not very conducive of someone without programming knowledge. That being said, everytime I do run it and type !nav --config and try to select a "Destination tokens are marked by:"  it instantly crashes all my API's, and I have to go into my API's for that game and change the version of Page Navigator to get them working again. I also can't get any functionality from !nav --setup. Nothing seems to come up when I type that command. Does anyone have a video reference or a forum post where how to function this API is talked about? I'd appreciate it. If someone could help me out with this bug I'd also appreciate it, here is the error code from !nav --config for reference: For reference, the error message generated was:  ReferenceError: statusQuery is not defined ReferenceError: statusQuery is not defined at configHandler (apiscript.js:8149:35) at apiscript.js:8393:29 at Function.each (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:188:9) at handleInput (apiscript.js:8378:15) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1661:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546)