Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help please, one of my players cannot see anything with dynamic lighting

Edited 1600635133
Edit: Issue solved Hello to you all: I have started a new campaing and have mapped and carefully delimeted all the areas with the new dynamic lighting. However, the issue is that one of my players cannot see anything even though the token for his character has the same settings as the other ones and they can see no problem. How can this be possible and how can I fix this?. Here are some screenshots of my game (sorry if text is in Spanish): First one is the setting for the light in the map, second one is the settings for all tokens (including problem one), third one is how it shows for the rest of the players and forth is how the player whose token has a problem sees the map.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Try to temporally give the player control of one of the working characters/tokens. If it still doesn't work, at least it can be determined the problem is on your players computer/browser in some form. If the player isn't using Firefox or Chrome, tell them to use one of them, as they are the officially supported browsers.

Edited 1600634875
Andreas J. said: Try to temporally give the player control of one of the working characters/tokens. If it still doesn't work, at least it can be determined the problem is on your players computer/browser in some form. If the player isn't using Firefox or Chrome, tell them to use one of them, as they are the officially supported browsers. I will try that and tell if that fixes the issue Edit: It's totally the browser's fault. I've checked with other players and they can see fine with the token. Gotta ask him to change it