Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Paranoia- Red Starter Set- How to incorporate Action / Mutant / Society Cards

I'm somewhere between a novice and an amateur at running games on Roll20, I've run a WoD campaign for about 10 sessions, and I've played in several others, so excuse my ignorance if you will. Paranoia has a couple decks of cards, like action cards, mutant cards, etc. I'm using the mongoose sheets version in Roll20, and I'm wondering if the cards are built into it somewhere I'm not seeing, or how best to put them in there. Please help this poor pitiful noob
Cards are best represented with the Playing Cards   doohickey  in the Collections tab.  You can make your own cards and decks if Paranoia requires some kind of special deck.