Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My player can see all map, help me please

Hello everyone, I purchase the plus and I read exhausting all texts and do much tests for all being perfect, but only one player don't see the barrier, the barriers and permanent darkness on front your token simple doesn't exist, I have tried another browser and login on account, but for me is perfectly normal. If he enter on roll20 using the cellphone, is perfectly normal too. But on PC is debugged, he see over the barrier and permanent darkness
I put the correctly vision and he vision, on images, if anyone help me, I will be grateful
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Please post pictures of the light settings for the page and for the player's token.
ok, thank you. The following images on order is, My token with problem. My Dinamic Ilumination Problem, and the Page Details. I will post one other token equal, but without problem
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Well, I don't see anything wrong with the settings. Unfortunately, Updated Dynamic Lighting is under active development, and it has a lot of bugs, so it is possible that one of the settings you are using (or UDL itself) is just not working for that player. I would recommend using Legacy Dynamic Lighting until it is retired. On the Advanced tab of the Page Settings turn on the following: Advanced Fog of War -> Dim Light Reveals Dynamic Lighting -> Enforce Line of Sight One the player token set the following settings: Emits Light: 18/0 Has Sight Angle: 100 That should give you the same settings.
Thank you very much, have a nice day, i will try it
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Tell your player to use one of the officially supported browsers Chrome or Firefox, if they currently don't. It's hard to tell from the screenshot.

Edited 1600791661
I have had similar problems and Brian C's solution is the only one that seems to work currently though I still leave the new Dynamic settings on as well. I end up with a hodge podge of new and legacy settings to get it to work but end result is it works for everyone and the players cant see all the setup chaos behind the curtain!