Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Contacting a C-sheet author

Anyway to do so?  love the 3e gamma world sheet..but the dice clikies dont work :(
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Assuming you're talking about this sheet: The author appears to be Noel .

Edited 1600733001
hmmm...i contacted him but got no reply :( i can only hope he sees my pm and fixes the sheet i guess. The die roll clikies dont work and the text when put in the boxes is horribly small and hard to read.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Have the clickies worked in the past? Are you sure you have filled out all stats that's needed for the roll? Sometimes rolls don't work if some stats don't have values given to them by users. If you can explain in greater detail what happens when you try to user them, (i.e are there error messages in the chat or no responses) someone else might be able to help.

Edited 1600803570
i have stats..i put in the rating for a mutation...anything clik the dice roller put in the CS but nothing ever shows in the chat bar The creator noel did just get in contact with me..i passed it on to him.