Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder community sheet macro

hello, is there any way for me to make a macro where i change the default weapon size as a query in the "add to roll macro" section of the sheet? something along the lines of " [[?{Lead Blades|No,@{repeating weapon $0_default_size}+0|Yes,@{repeating weapon $0_default_size}+1}]] "

Edited 1600792273
I recommend creating a 2nd weapon block on the character sheet with the increased weapon size. Then you can click on the appropriate weapon size without being prompted for a query every time (an extra click or two). Sorry this doesn't answer your specific question. Just offering a work-around I offer to my players in similar situations.
i know about that, and i like being able to do everything from 1 weapon instead of having to make multiple