Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Burn Bryte - beginner Question and is there a forum

Hello roll20 community, i bought burn bryte because i like the setting and want to try something completely new (till now i just played d&d). So I have one fundamental question. In a fight scene a player used his social skill to say to the endboss "kill yourself". Cause this is the first action the complexity is 2. He is good at social skill so mainly he always will succeed. Since there is no check against a will of the enemy or something and no higher complexity possible (unlike outside of fighting) how will this be handled? And is there a better forum to post burn bright related questions? Hope you can help.

Edited 1601017468
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's a really good question - generally, posts about rules and general play are not supposed to be posted here. But given that the game is specifically for Roll20, and there doesn't seem to be a forum anywhere devoted to the game, that makes things a bit difficult. It seems head-scratchingly silly not having an official forum here - maybe worth posting in the Suggestions area? You'd think they'd want to encourage discussion about their own game. As for your actual question - I have no experience with the game and have no idea, sorry.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
And is there a better forum to post burn bright related questions? I know that the Unoffical Burn Bryte Discord have several of the Game designers and some Roll20 folks active, and would think is the definitive place for people to talk about Burnt Bryte. It might be a bit odd that they don't have a separate forum for their own game here, but OTOH they never made a forum for D&D 5E which represents like 55% of all games.
Thank you both for the info. I will try this discord chat.