Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 5e D&D but open to other systems

Edited 1600827275
Looking for a D&D group that will be going for extended amount of time or indefinitely. I am quite new still to D&D, I have completed one campaign and a few one shoots.  Prefer days are the weekend, Friday through to Sunday. 
What time zone are you in, and what times during those days?

Edited 1601074503
I am currently in HST but I am moving to EDT (Virginia). Friday, either early between 8am to 12pm. On Saturday or Sunday, anytime should work. My weekends are usually quite open.  Reading your gaming type, I love the idea of the realism and keeping the game flowing. Thank you for getting back to me, I look forward to your reply. 
Did not mean to lead you on, My game is now set for Thusrday nights 8 PM West Coast time.  I was asking to find out your time zone for the community at large. Many new players here post "looking for a game at night" but they live in Australia, Romania, or Newfoundland,