Hello, This is more like a share of what I ran into and how I corrected my error.  This is not an issue that I am reporting, more like advice for other newbies like myself. I've been working on learning how to use Roll 20 and really spiff up my campaign from my first clumsy attempts to use it. I converted over to the built in 5e character sheets, because they are awesome.  (Gave up on crafting my own which I have invested many hours in excel and google figuring out how to do cool things). Anyway - I had my players setup, but one player said, hey - I can't see my character. I knew another guy definitely could and while this guy was logged on, I played with it and hit the "Show To Players" button at the top of the character pop up.  He said that it worked and we dusted our hands. But the more I looked at it and thought about it, I knew something was wrong.  I noticed that his assigned color of green for his login was not showing up on the sheet, instead it was sky blue.  I also noted as I created handouts and shared the ones that contain basic campaign information to all players, that they also had the sky-blue color associated. It clicked that I was not initially wrong about my not clicking the "Show to Players" button.  This as is stated in other places on the forum or wiki shares the character with literally all players. What I was not getting was that even though I had set this person up with permission in the "Can Be Edited & Controlled By" field, I had not for this person added the entry for "In Player's Journals". Once I did that and removed the All Players entry from the field, everything was as you'd want it (presuming you don't want everyone to see everyone's character sheet). If I go back and remove his permission, and click show to all players, I noted that the "All Players" would show up in that "In Player's Journals" field, a distinction that was not obvious to me initially. So for anyone else slightly puzzled, hope this helps!