Hey everyone, I'm running a Curse of Strahd campaign here on roll 20 and I wanted to add the animated backgrounds from James RPG Art into my game. He offers it in jpg (non-animated), gif (shorter animation, less fluid), and mp4. I can upload jpgs, of course, but that's a still image. I've managed to upload a gif of one of his but it gets adjusted to a size that is just way too small to use as a backdrop and furthermore it is not the best version of the animation, being ~10x shorter. The mp4, however, I have had no luck with. I have tried converting it to a webm and mkv as well but no matter which file I try to upload in this way I always get stuck around 30% uploading forever... Note: I am dragging the files from my PC directly into the roll20 web browser, and they are all under 10MB or else it won't let me start the upload at all. If I try to upload it via the upload button this happens... And this happens even when I try to upload a JPG or a GIF, so I don't think it's a formatting issue.