Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game crushes today 4 times already while trying setting up the dynamic lightning...

Game crushes today 4 times already while trying setting up the dynamic lightning... maybe it's something with the patch u just did, idk but last week it's was fine. and now when i try to get ready for session it's get 4 crushes today and hard to reconnect... never happened before.
My recommendation is to use legacy dynamic lighting until all the bugs with UDL are fixed.

Edited 1601036328
I even stopped using legacy dynamic lighting.  My recommendation would be to just use manual fog of war. Praying daily that manual FoW does not stop working.
Legacy dynamic lighting is working fine for me, as long as I don't use Advanced Fog of War with the Global Illumination enabled. (I don't use Advanced Fog of War now, it makes the party more paranoid about which parts of a dungeon they have, or have not, explored.)
Farling said: Legacy dynamic lighting is working fine for me, as long as I don't use Advanced Fog of War with the Global Illumination enabled. Same here. Avoid the updated abomination as the plague.