Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ios update

Hey, I only have iOS devices but I can't play because the character sheet doesn't work. It's all mixed up and cannot be edited. Will it be updated soon?  (I play D&D5e) best regards
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I haven't tried since updating, and you don't say which sheet you are using (if it's a css problem, the solution will be different for every sheet). Try requesting the desktop site using your browser. That solves problems like this for some folks.
I use the „Shaped v19.3.0“. Which one works with iOS devices?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I have not used the Shaped Sheet in over a year, and can't answer to its iOS performance. The D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet is officially supported, but if there is a general problem with the iOS update, it may remain broken until it can be addressed. The Shaped Sheet is no longer under development. Did requesting the desktop site help at all?
The “Shaped v19.3.0” does not work with the desktop or with the mobile version.  I'll try the original D&D5 and let you know.
Now it's working. a few ads are not completely centered but that's okay.   T hanks for support best regards