Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords Pre-Gen Characters

Edited 1600899216
Does anyone know if the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition includes pre-gen character sheets, at least for the 4 in the book if not all the NPC Codex ones? I've got a 5E group I play in fairly regularly and I've been thinking of running a Pathfinder game for them at some point, but I suspect the lack of DnD Beyond easy character building and much broader character options would make it a difficult sell. I know the Crownfall module lists them as included, so it seems like it'd be weird for some not to be included in a later product. The listing page doesn't seem to mention it anywhere though, and I'd rather avoid having to create them all from scratch by hand edit: If there's another way of getting hold of the pre-gen characters I'd be open to that as well, I'd heard Rise of the Runelords was a pretty good adventure path though and the bundle seems a good deal, so was thinking of picking it up anyway
It does include pre-gen characters, though I remember there being some typos/minor miscalculated stats.