Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1M][SW:FFG] 6:30PM PST Edge of the Empire game opening for one player!

Edited 1600988111
  Even with the Jedi gone, the force works in mysterious ways. Even those not sensitive to the force are unknowingly affected by it. After a rough run in with the Hutts on Tatooine, you are in contact with a man named Varrick Zin, business owner turned collector in the outer rim. He needs a crew to gather some 'things' for him around the galaxy and you fit the bill. From a heist high in the clouds of Bespin, to delving into the ruins of Tython, you'll be working tirelessly for Varrick. All this with the promise of money and making your past quickly catching up with you, disappear. Games are Fridays, 6:30pm PST _______________________________________________________________________ Things to know! You DO NOT need to already know how to play. Every campaign of Star Wars FFG I play I always include the beginner games for the one or two players I get that are brand new to the game or role playing. If you know how to play or have experience, awesome! Makes our first session go by quicker. All the books and content are in my possession, meaning in this campaign you're allowed to make any character you desire from any of the 3 main books with some guidelines. You do not need to own any of your own books for this as everything will be provided by me. For those who know the rules, this campaign is an Edge of the Empire campaign but character building can take classes and races from other books. As I explained above, there will be guidelines for doing so you'll have to follow to make your, for example, Force and Destiny character compatible with Edge of the Empire. We will be using Discord as our voice comms! If this is an issue later down the line, just let me know.  If you're interested, let me know!
I'm interested, I've both played and ran the game before. How far into it are you, and what day are you guys playing?
about 5 sessions in Fridays!
Are you still looking for more players? I’ve been dying for a Star Wars game but I would be brand new to this
ChrisTheSith said: Are you still looking for more players? I’ve been dying for a Star Wars game but I would be brand new to this We got someone yesterday! You missed it by about a few hours I apologize!
RevanKnight said: ChrisTheSith said: Are you still looking for more players? I’ve been dying for a Star Wars game but I would be brand new to this We got someone yesterday! You missed it by about a few hours I apologize! Damn, well hope the session goes well, maybe if you ever get an opening you can HMU my discord is ChrisTheSith#9205