Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Does the Tomb of Horrors adventure for sale on Roll20 have dynamic lighting pre-installed &, if so, does the dynamic lighting NOT reveal secret doors?

Does the Tomb of Horrors adventures for sale on Roll20 have dynamic lighting pre-installed &, if so, does the dynamic lighting NOT reveal secret doors? I'm asking because I don't want to buy it only to find out that I have to do all the dynamic lighting myself. Thank you!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Do you mean Tomb of Annihilation? They don't seem too bad (ignore the red S, it's on the GM layer).  There aren't that many maps with secret doors (I've only found 1 map so far looking through it) and they player map doesn't reveal anything.  The only thing an observant player might notice is a slight bump in the lighting lines: Those probably won't be noticed, and can be tidied up if you're worried about it.
No, I meant Tomb of Horrors, but that's good to know about Tomb of Annihilation, which was inspired by ToH.
Spren
Sheet Author
Tomb of Horrors does have dynamic lighting, and I just took a look and didn't notice any secret doors that looked really obvious with the dynamic lighting. If you want a preview you can PM me and I'll invite you to the game and give you gm access.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ah, sorry about that.  I was looking at modules and that's an Addon.  The secret doors in Tomb of Horrors look pretty good to me:
Tomb of Horrors is canonical if you haven’t run it or played it you can’t even call yourself an experienced gamer. It’s the most infamous module of all time. Meat grinder - yes you will die - but it is the quintessential D&D game.