Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] [Symbaroum] [EU Friendly] Group of players looking for a GM for Symbaroum campaign

Edited 1601730489
CLOSED: Hi, I'm part of a group of 4 players who want to play Symbaroum. We are all beginners at Symbaroum, but we have experience of other RPGS. We are looking for a GM to run the official campaign "Throne of Thorns" and the various Adventure Packs released by Free League. We would need a GM would could play at EU friendly times. If you would be willing and able, then please message me. Thanks. p.s., if you are a player looking to join a Symbaroum group then please let me know, we would like to recruit at least one more player.
Rob
Pro
Sheet Author
this could go somewhere but i dont have the books but could run it , i am in the U.K and my time slot is weekend evenings Rob
Hey hey! I would love to host something for you. DM me, and let's talk!