Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E][EST] New to D&D looking to join a campaign.

My name is Matt, I am 29 and am new to D&D. I am pretty easy going. I like to play video games like Skyrim, Red Dead, Minecraft, Overwatch, Civilization. So RPG, FPS, RTS,and some times racing games. I like to drive the cars I cant afford XD . I also like to do things hands on like building computers, working on cars, motorcycles, and wood working. I know all over the place. I work for a company fixing iPads and Chromebooks for schools. I really want to join a group make some friends and dive in to a world were I can explore and play out my character.  I already know what i want my character to be, but haven't created him. this is his rough out line: Race: Half-Elf, Class: Ranger. Bio: (short version) Dagon had a difficult childhood he was teased in school for being half human and half elf. His father was Human and mother a Wood Elf. The towns folk in this human village are not particularity tolerant of the Elfs and continually harassed them. One night when Dagon was 13 the town took things further than ever burning down their home with Daygon and his mother still inside. When Dagon's father saw the burning home he ran in and pulled Dagon out saving his life. His father ran back in to save his mother and did not come back out. Dagon afraid ran, using his skills learned from his mother to live off the forest he spent the next 11 years wandering sticking to the woods only going to towns if he absolutely had to. Let me know if you have any slots in your campaign.
Sadly, I don't have room in my current game I'm running, but you may want to put what times and days you're available. :)