Hello , I am Nuke and I am a professional Game Master with 5 years of GM experience. I currently run four games each week, three being pay to play game. Most of my experience is in Dungeon and Dragons, Star wars edge of the Empire, and the Genesys Generic RPG in that order. I am very fond of homebrew in my settings and game rules. I use many of my own rules in my D&amp;D games. My game style is very heavy on roll play and I often give my players time to talk to each other and NPCs. My combat is challenging to the players and will require some thought. Death is very much a thing in my games. I also run a sandbox game and what I mean by that is you chooses where the game goes. I have in the past given my players a grand goal to achieve but how they go about achieving that goal is up to them. I am very fond of giving my players organizations to lead weather that be a mercenary company or a guild out to gain as much coin as possible. As a player I know I am very picky and have left many games I think most would enjoy because of how picky I am. This is a pay to play game at $10 per session per player, with weekly sessions, and the first two sessions are free. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per weekly session. Payment will be done through Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements I am currently looking for players for a weekly ongoing games on Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 6:00PM to 10:00PM central. Both are my own homebrewed campaign that are focused around kingdom building. The Tuesday game is a few mouths into the game and the Wednesday game is only a few weeks in. The Campaign: The Duchy of Brevoy has long been independent from the Empire but now with the Duke dead, the realm is weak. The vassals of the old duke fight for his title and the dukes of Aachen, Normandy, and Rhone all look to Brevoy to expand their domain. But while these lords raise armies against each other, strange beasts have been spots in the Vix wood their origin unknown. Only one thing is certain in Brevoy, thing will get worst before they get better. The Details: The party is the heir of Aachen and their companions tasked by their father to conquer Brevoy with the small army granted to them. The men are leftovers from the great pagan war, no homes to go back to. They now fight for you in the hope for land and riches. The starting level will be 4 or 7 depending on which ongoing game you join. My Setting: I use my homebrew world of Orbis but you will most likely never hear the worlds named in game. Overall it is a low magic setting, magic items are rare but powerful. Clerics are the most common caster you will find others being quite rare. This does not limit what class/race player characters can be only exception being no warforges or artificers. Recording of one of my other campaigns: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsX76zoIE7E" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsX76zoIE7E</a> If interested please contact me on discord at "Nuke Ekun#3596"