Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e or homebrew] Player looking for Friday, long term, heavy role play campaign.

Edited 1601414774
Game:  D&D 5e or Homebrew. Experience:   I have been playing on and off for about 3 years Timezone:  I am in Arizona time. Availability:  All day/night on Fridays Game style:  Heavy roleplay with some combat. Free to play I am an easy-going player and play D&D for stress relief/fun. I enjoying diving into the mindset of my characters. And as a player, I like to see what kind of consequences my character gets when they do foolish or good things! I also enjoy giving my characters accents and voices... I have a few characters in mind that are already set with backstory ideas! Of course, they will be tweaked to match whatever the world they will be set in. And If it makes any difference I am 29 years old, female, and have a discord (Spazmadic#9406)
Hey hey! I would love to host something for you! DM me, and let's talk!