Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Free] [5e] [EST] Looking for a long term game with plenty of roleplay

So, I'm really wanting to be a player in a D&D campaign. With one of my previous games being put on hiatus for an unknown amount of time and me currently DMing for another, I have enough time where I am wanting to jump into another game. I suppose I should start with a bit about myself. I've been playing D&D for about 2-3 years now off and on, and have just started DMing for a group of friends. I'm male, 23, and I am a fairly chill person who just wants to enjoy some nice rp with some combat as well. As previously mentioned, I'm looking for a relaxed group who favor roleplay over endless combat. I like combat, don't get me wrong, but roleplay is something I really enjoy about D&D. I can play Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, as well as weekends with a preference for evenings being when the games start. I do tend to prefer homebrew campaigns over modules but I don't mind modules. While I am able to fill any role that might be needed, there are a couple characters I've been really wanting to play. The first is a NG Drow Hexblade Warlock who favors some kind of sun deity (be it Pelor or any other such god depending on setting) and wishes to prove his worth to the deity so he may stand in their radiance unhindered. The second is a LN Human Grave Domain Cleric who is a pretty severe fellow, not standing for undead or those who do evil. Kind of lives by 'I keep good people out of the grave and make sure bad ones end up in one' or something like that. There are more ideas I have for them and they are subject to some change. But those are the sort of ideas I would enjoy using.
Hey, I am also looking for a group. I am relatively new to the hobby and available on Weekends, anytime EST. I'm a 28 yr old male, and also interested in a more RP heavy, or story driven campaign. Since I am new to the game, I might not have too many detailed ideas of what I want to play. A monk + rogue character seems kind of interesting. Could be like a stealthy assassin kind of character. He would have a mysterious and complex past, don't know what exactly. Is that too cliché? LOL who cares?
Hey hey! I would love to host something for you both. DM me, and let's talk!

Edited 1601148196
Hey there, we are a&nbsp; West Marches Server with lots of RP channels and RP quests almost everyday, we love to mix combat and RP with some explorations and we use mainly discord and Roll20. We also have a very fast paced leveling system, so you might be able to test all of those builds. Our Discord Link is in the Forum Discussions, and this is our Roll20&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/8318971/YHOU1Q" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/8318971/YHOU1Q</a>
I have a party of 3 players who just finished Horde of the Dragon Queen. Wednesdays @ 6:00pm EDT. Due to death(s) during the final battle, they are making up new characters before continuing into Rise of Tiamat. Therefore this would be the ideal time to expand the party.
You might be interested in our game!