Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Any Ideas for a Druid Kobold name?

I've created a Druid Kobold who has unusual colored scales, which resulted in the Kobold Clan bullying and disowning her. Living on her own, she managed to gain her druidic abilities through -Insert random plot device-. Her personality is: Clumsy, Ultra agreeable,  Ingenuous, clever  (In her own creative way.)  Alignment: Neutral.  I am not sure how Kobolds name their children, but if you have any suggestions, that'd be great!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Tyree, Although this is an innocent request, please be aware that the Roll20 forums are meant for discussing Roll20 itself. It's actually in the forum's Code of Conduct that discussions of gaming in general are topics for other places. Reddit would be an excellent place to discuss this. Or the Discord server for r/roll20.
Yep, I had a feeling that's the case. It won't happen again. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
No harm, no foul. :)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As far as  names  go,  kobold names  tend to be fairly harsh sounding and in some cases quite guttural, but it varies a lot from universe to universe.  Surnames  also tend to vary a lot, but mostly stick to either none at all or the more typical fantasy  surnames  like 'Graytongue', 'Mudbasher', and so on. Tuk-tuk Treehugger
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To qualify this entire thread as "Roll20 focused", I'll suggest: Nod-nod Macrohugger
Thanks for the suggestion. She rid her kobold name for something new. I had her learn stories of the great wizard named Merlin and she became inspired to name herself Mulvan. She even wears a wizard hat like him. So Mulvan Treehugger sounds like a nice name. I love it! I'll definitely consider tuk-tuk as well! Thank you all! 
We...errm ...have had a kobold druid. They subdued a kobold called Griff during a mission and he later came to join the party (treated him better  than the former employer) The druid of the of the group (sort of) trained him and in a glimpse into the future there was a Master Griphus