Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Zomibicide black plague?

Has anyone considered doing this board game for roll20? i have the actual game and its a blast...would be kewl to play with my friends online with it.
Yea there are bunch of resources out there you can use; images for tokens, zombies and there is a free app for the characters . I set it up once and ran a game. The tiles was the biggest issue I could not find them good images. It worked out great....but I would buy a supported version of that in a second!!!
Likewise....i have the game and dozens of mini's for it i would dump money in an instant if it got made.
I own the physical game and scanned all the pieces into Roll20.  I made rollable tokens for the doors and several decks.  It's pretty fun.
man...anyway to get it?